Former Villa Storič, Komen
Former Villa Storici – today's health centre not far from the parish church, along the road which leads to the nearby forest of Cirje. Together with the surrounding park it was designed in 1934 by Max Fabiani for the then Komen physician Danilo Storič (Storici). According to oral tradition it was built to honour the former Castle of Komen, owned by Johanes Štolfa who lived in this place. The villa represents high-quality modernism from the pre-World War II period.
GPS: 45.8172847, 13.7462325