A monument to Baron Andrej Čehovin, Dolanci
A monument to Baron Andrej Čehovin in Dolanci was erected in 1898. It was made by the sculptor A. Bitežnik, the stonecutter B. Bitežnik and the architect Max Fabiani. In 1926 it was hidden by the local people to protect it from fascist vandalism. In 1987 it was renovated again and put back in its former place.
GPS: 45.8222515, 13.8835478
Back to list