Church of Saint Gregory , Kobdilj

The late Gothic Church built between 1463 and 1464, is located in the middle of a walled cemetery above Kobdilj.

The late Gothic Church of St Gregory, built between 1463 and 1464, is located in the middle of a walled cemetery above Kobdilj. Beside the church is the tomb of the Fabiani family. The relief of a head on the exterior of the old presbytery depicts the legend of a shepherd and a snake, which wrapped itself around his neck while he was asleep.

GPS: 45.8199932, 13.8513625

Back to list
Cerkev sv. Gregorja noter_01Cerkev sv. Gregorja zunaj_02Cerkev sv. Gregorja zunaj_03Cerkev sv. Gregorja grobnica Fab._04Cerkev sv. Gregorja pastirček_05