The Church of St. Peter, Gabrovica pri Komnu
The Parish Church of St. Peter in Gabrovica pri Komnu, is at the entrance to the village by the main square (which is called Brce by the inhabitants). Local entertainment is also provided in the square. Today’s church was built on the same land as the former church. The year 1737 is engraved above the entrance of the belltower of the Aquileia type, which probably represents the year of its construction. In the past, the entrance to the old church stood just below the belltower. Inside there are four altars: the main altar is dedicated to St. Peter. The side altars are dedicated to St. Lucy and the Immaculate Conception, and the altar of Jesus’ heart.
GPS: 45.8157501, 13.8088721